Online Workshop on Provident Fund
Time & Location
About the Event
4-Hours Online Workshop on the Practical Aspect of Provident Fund on June 12th & 13th 2021
This workshop covers Practical aspects of Provident Fund & will help you build thorough understanding of Applicability and Coverage of the PF Act, Employees Pension Scheme (EPS), PF & EDLI Administrative charges and so on.
Session 1 | Date:12th June 2021 | Time: 6PM to 8PM
- Applicability of provident fund Act to an Establishment.
- Explanation of three types of schemes under employee provident fund and miscellaneous provisions Act Contribution rates detailed analysis.
- Definition of excluded employee and its importance.
- Application of Contribution rates to payroll data.
- Compliance of provident fund to contract employee.
Session 2 | Date:13th June 2021 | Time: 6PM to 8PM
- 100% Online Practical Training on how to upload EPF returns on EPF Portal
- Question & Answer
Who should attend:
- Graduates / Post Graduates willing to make a career in Payroll/Compensation or HR Management
- HR Professionals who aspire for career growth
- Traders and Businessmen
- Labour Law Practioners
- MBA students doing major in Human Resources
- Tax Consultant
The fees is inclusive of both the session and the certificate of participation.
Yes, the certificate will be issued to all the participant who attend both the session of this workshop.
About Impact Education
Impact Education has launched Certificate Course in 2010 an industry-academia partnership initiative, with colleges. The initiative was aimed at deepening the industry-academia bonds and building a strong foundation for the future needs of both academia and the growing Accounts & Finance industry.
We have trained 7000 students through our certificate course, we have enabled over 200 faculties in technical and soft skills through various faculty development programmes for Osmania University, Telangana University, and prominent colleges in the twin city.
- OWPFINR 150INR 1500INR 0