Fri, Aug 07|
Learn e-filling of GST Returns in 5hours
The Course aims to facilitate to impart the training to students, working professionals and other stakeholders by Providing specialized and updated knowledge of GST, Enhancing the skills by discussing the various provision of GST.
Time & Location
Aug 07, 2020, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About the Event
· Participant can do filing GSTR-9 | Form GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B Forms.
· GSTR 2 Reconciliation
· Live Data for filing GSTR-9 in the Common Portal.
· For Consultants/Practitioners/Accountants, Training on any one Free Accounting & Billing Software for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises listed in Portal.
Benefit of Attending this Webinar
· Average salary hike 15 – 25%,
· Increased chances of job opportunities,
· Group Discussion on practical queries & its resolutions,
· To become self-practitioner & consultant on GST,
· Understand the practical aspects of GST law with FAQ
Why Should One Attend this Webinar?
Goods and Services Tax has been implemented in India from 1st July 2017 and as on date there are various changes by way of Notification, Corrigendum, Circular/Order and Amendment Act etc. Further several decisions have been given by the State Advance Ruling, Appellate Authority and Tribunal etc.
Being a Taxpayers and professionals, we must update in respect of Rules, Procedure, Act etc. so that maximum benefit can be awarded to the Company/Client/Respective stakeholders.
The purpose of this course is to develop skills from beginning to end in the respective areas of GST in order to make them advance knowledge of GST.
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
Course Fee:Payable through GPay | PhonePay | Paytm
Mobile Number: 99 63 69 28 33